Summerland Resort for Okanagan Weddings
Congratulations on your engagement!
You’ve found the perfect partner. The next step is choosing the perfect Okanagan wedding venue to celebrate with family and friends. We are here to help from the very beginning as you start your lives together. Imagine the first day of your wonderful life together celebrated at the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa with lakefront views, luxurious suites, regionally inspired cuisine and resort amenities that you and up to 110 guests can enjoy. From your walk down a lavender lined aisle, to the last dance at the reception, your wedding day at Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa will inspire memories as stunning as your beach front wedding.
Send Inquiry or call Lisa, Sales Manager at 250.494.8180
A spectacular stage for your special wedding in the Okanagan
There are many wonderful wedding locations in Summerland and Penticton for your wedding ceremony. Onsite at the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa there are three locations to host your wedding ceremony for up to 110 people:
- Outdoors – Lavender lined manicured lawn – perfect for events tents and larger groups
- Outdoors – Summerland Beachfront – perfect for smaller groups (30 or less)
- Indoors – Summerland Waterfront Ballroom – a minimum of 4 hours is required to flip this room for dinner reception
Amongst the very best wedding venues in the Okanagan, the Waterfront Ballroom boasts wall to wall windows and patio doors illuminating the room with plenty of natural light. Your guests will enjoy the walk out to a spacious patio and beachfront area to take in shimmering Lake Okanagan (no food or drink permitted to leave venue space).
1800 square feet of space to accommodate 110 seated guests for banquet style wedding reception
The Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa offers a variety of wedding enhancements to make your wedding planning simple and easy.
Wedding amenities include; round tables or banquet tables, white linens, chairs, all table wares and champagne flutes, cake table, guest book table, dance floor, podium, microphone and microphone stand, white folding chairs for outdoor events and of course, wedding planning assistance and list of local wedding vendors. Summerland and South Okanaga, BC preferred wedding vendors list
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is pleased to be partnered with a collection of Summerland’s best catering services. We know that delicious food and fine wines are a big part of your wedding event, after all you are the hosts for a big family meal. Contact us for catering menus
Rehearsal Dinners & “Morning After” Brunch
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa also offers space for rehearsal dinners, family brunch for the morning after and hospitality space for gift opening. From casual events to elegant, the Resort will recommend the best locations based on your vision.
Visit our Photo Gallery for Weddings at Summerland Waterfront Resort Hotel
We would be delighted to set some time aside to personally show you our property and discuss your vision for your big day. Accept our invitation for a personalized tour and discover why Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is quickly gaining a reputation as the premier wedding destination in the Okanagan.
Summerland Resort Hotel
- 115 suites, many of which offer balconies for lakefront views, fireplace, balcony and interiors with warm color schemes to reflect the beachfront local
- Local Lounge • Grille, a neighbour of the resort, features the region’s fine food and drink in their catering and full service restaurant menus
- Beyond Wrapture Body & Soul Day Spa onsite for personal pampering, up do’s and makeup
- SWR Boat Rentals – ski boats, pontoon boats, wave runners, kayaks, canoes, scooters – also perfect for on-the-lake photos
- Beachfront and boardwalk access, private swimming area
- Outdoor pool (open March to November), two hot tubs, fitness room
- Complimentary local calls, parking, laundry and wireless internet
Wedding Planning Tools
Catering Menus – please contact us directly