Okanagan meetings hotel in Summerland, BC
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is a distinctive destination for Okanagan meetings and retreats of up to 125 people. A favourable year round climate, dramatic landscape and Lake Okanagan make for an inspiring backdrop for productive meetings, visioning sessions and rejuvenating corporate retreats.
The town of Summerland is located centrally in the Okanagan with Kelowna, BC 45 minutes to the north, Penticton, BC 15 minutes to the south and Vancouver, BC a pleasurable 4 hour drive. Amidst the Okanagan’s award-winning wine industry – with the wines of Kelowna, Penticton, the Naramata Bench, Oliver and Osoyoos all less than one hour’s drive.
The Kelowna international airport allows for convenient access to the south Okanagan through shuttle service, taxi or car rentals. Westjet and Air Canada offer daily flights into Kelowna from a number of major Canadian cities. Regional air access is available into Penticton airport on Air Canada Jazz.
Meetings Made Easy Package from $139 single, $190 double – package includes accommodation, continental breakfast, morning coffee & tea station, buffet lunch, meeting venue all taxes and gratuities.
Group Christmas Party Package from $139 single, $199 double – package includes Okanagan hotel suite accommodation, Christmas buffet, festively decorated Waterfront Ballroom and dance floor, all taxes and gratuities.
OKANAGAN MEETING VENUES
|Waterfront Meeting Room||120||40||90||150||50|
- 114 suites, many of which offer balconies for lakefront views, fireplace, balcony
- Variety of catering companies to choose from including Local Lounge • Grille
- Beyond Wrapture Day Spa onsite for personal pampering
- SWR Boat Rentals – ski boats, pontoon boats, wave runners, kayaks, canoes, scooters
- Beachfront and boardwalk access, private swimming area
- Okanagan Corporate Group Activities
- Outdoor pool (open March to November), two hot tubs, fitness room
- Complimentary local calls, parking, laundry and wireless internet
- Four green key rated property through Hotel Association of Canada
- Geothermal energy system for heating pools, hot tubs and heating and cooling systems
- Free high speed internet to encourage e-meeting environments
- Recycling centres in all meeting venues and guest rooms
- Ice water filled pitchers with glassware in all meeting venues
When choosing your Okanagan hotel and venue for Okanagan meetings, look no further than the Summerland Waterfront Resort. The Resort offers an all inclusive resort experience with 2500 sq feet of meeting and event space, 114 luxury resort suites, regionally inspired catering, outdoor pool and hot tubs, fleet of watercraft and onsite full-service spa provides all of the elements to mix business with pleasure.