Okanagan meetings hotel in Summerland, BC
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is a distinctive destination for Okanagan meetings and retreats of up to 110 people. A favourable year round climate, dramatic landscape and Lake Okanagan make for an inspiring backdrop for productive meetings, visioning sessions and rejuvenating corporate retreats.
The town of Summerland is located centrally in the Okanagan with Kelowna, BC 45 minutes to the north, Penticton, BC 15 minutes to the south and Vancouver, BC a pleasurable 4 hour drive. Amidst the Okanagan’s award-winning wine industry – with the wines of Kelowna, Penticton, the Naramata Bench, Oliver and Osoyoos all less than one hour’s drive.
The Kelowna international airport allows for convenient access to the south Okanagan through shuttle service, taxi or car rentals. Westjet and Air Canada offer daily flights into Kelowna from a number of major Canadian cities. Regional air access is available into Penticton airport on Air Canada Jazz.
Meetings Made Easy Package from $139 single, $189 double – package includes accommodation, continental breakfast, morning coffee & tea station, buffet lunch, meeting venue all taxes and gratuities.Valid for corporate and group events from October 14, 2014 to April 30, 2015
Booking Bonus: Book your meetings in the Okanagan by October 31, 2014 and receive complimentary hospitality suite for one evening.
Group Christmas Party Package from $129 single, $179 double – package includes Studio Suite accommodation, Christmas buffet, festively decorated Waterfront Ballroom and dance floor, plus taxes
Valid for Christmas parties from November 15, 2014 to January 15, 2015
Booking Incentive: Book your Christmas party in the Okanagan by October 31, 2014 and receive a gift card for one night future stay at the Resort to raffle or gift to an associate.
OKANAGAN MEETING VENUES
- 115 suites, many of which offer balconies for lakefront views, fireplace, balcony
- Variety of catering companies to choose from including Local Lounge • Grille
- Beyond Wrapture Day Spa onsite for personal pampering
- SWR Boat Rentals – ski boats, pontoon boats, wave runners, kayaks, canoes, scooters
- Beachfront and boardwalk access, private swimming area
- Okanagan Corporate Group Activities
- Outdoor pool (open March to November), two hot tubs, fitness room
- Complimentary local calls, parking, laundry and wireless internet
- Four green key rated property through Hotel Association of Canada
- Geothermal energy system for heating pools, hot tubs and heating and cooling systems
- Free high speed internet to encourage e-meeting environments
- Recycling centres in all meeting venues and guest rooms
- Ice water filled pitchers with glassware in all meeting venues
When choosing your Okanagan hotel and venue for Okanagan meetings, look no further than the Summerland Waterfront Resort. The Resort offers an all inclusive resort experience with 2500 sq feet of meeting and event space, 115 luxury resort suites, regionally inspired catering, outdoor pool and hot tubs, fleet of watercraft and onsite full-service spa provides all of the elements to mix business with pleasure.