The Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa recognized your pet as part of the family. Our property is certified pet friendly by Pets Can Stay Canada.
Pets are pampered:
- Pet treats
- Plenty of walking and jogging space from the hotel’s doorstep – beachfront, boardwalks
- Water and food bowls
PLEASE NOTE: Not all of the Suites at the Resort are Pet Friendly. You can only be guaranteed a pet friendly guest room if you book in advance, subject to availability. Plesae make your reservation in advance for pet friendly guest rooms by contacting the Resort Front Desk prior to arrival.
We welcome guests traveling with small dogs subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Small dogs are those weighing under 22.68 kilos or 50 pounds.
- Dogs exceeding the weight limit and any other animals may be allowed at the General Manager’s discretion. Please contact the General Manager prior to making the reservation.
- Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
- There is a charge of $25.00 per night to a maximum of $100.00 per stay (plus applicable taxes).
- Maximum number of pets allowed per guest room cannot exceed 2 pets.
- Upon check-in guests with pets are required to sign our waiver, agreeing to uphold the guidelines of the hotel’s pet policy.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or crated while in public areas.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the hotel room or suite unless crated.
- Keep pets out of food & beverage outlets or in pool, atrium or fitness areas. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
- Please respect other hotel guests by preventing noise or any other disturbances by the pet.
- Guests are required to contact the front desk to arrange a convenient time for housekeeping to service their room.
Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.